The international exhibition of contemporary ceramics
April – May 2022
Centre Culturel d’Andenne, rue de la Papeterie, 2A, 5300 Andenne
Our call for application for Ceramic Art Andenne met a big interest beside creators. Indeed, we have received next than 400 files. We are very glad about this success!
The jury was composed with:
- Mrs Sylvette Botella-Gaudichon – Head of applied art collections in the Musée d’art et d’industrie André Diligent – La Piscine – Roubaix,
- Mrs Marieke Pauwels – Artist and ceramic teacher,
- Mr Vincent Kempeaners – Artist and ceramic teacher,
- Mr Philippe Luyten – Plastician – Province of Namur,
- Mr Omar Bouchahrouf – Director of the Cultural Centre of Andenne.
After deliberation, twenty files were selected for the contemporary exhibition.
PJ BRUYNIKS (NL) • Anne-Laure CANO (FR) • Renata Cassiano ALVAREZ (MX) • Nathalie CHARRIE (FR) • Anne-Marie DEHON (BE) • Nathalie DOYEN (BE) • Verity HOWARD (UK) • Peter LEWIS (UK) • Hsing Yu LI (TW) • Josselin METIVIER (FR) • Lucy MORROW (IR) • Maria POL (CH) • Anima ROOS (BE) • Amber ROUCOURT (BE) • Lucie SANGOY (FR) • Even-Chen SIMCHA (IL) • In Ho SONG (KR) • Annouk THYS (BE) • Melle VAN LYSEBETH (BE) • Fabienne WITHOFS (BE)
Photo front : SIMCHA Even Chen (IL) Folding in Motion 3 (a)_ 24x46x26 cm_ Paper porcelain