The international exhibition of contemporary ceramics
From 24th of April to 24th of May 2021
Centre Culturel d’Andenne, rue de la Papeterie, 2A, 5300 Andenne
Our call for application for Ceramic Art Andenne met a big interest beside creators. Indeed, we have received next than 400 files. We are very glad about this success!
The jury was composed with:
- Mrs Sylvette Botella-Gaudichon – Head of applied art collections in the Musée d’art et d’industrie André Diligent – La Piscine – Roubaix,
- Mrs Marieke Pauwels – Artist and ceramic teacher,
- Mr Vincent Kempeaners – Artist and ceramic teacher,
- Mr Philippe Luyten – Plastician – Province of Namur,
- Mr Omar Bouchahrouf – Director of the Cultural Centre of Andenne.
After deliberation, twenty files were selected for the contemporary exhibition.
PJ BRUYNIKS (NL) • Anne-Laure CANO (FR) • Renata Cassiano ALVAREZ (MX) • Nathalie CHARRIE (FR) • Anne-Marie DEHON (BE) • Nathalie DOYEN (BE) • Verity HOWARD (UK) • Peter LEWIS (UK) • Hsing Yu LI (TW) • Josselin METIVIER (FR) • Lucy MORROW (IR) • Maria POL (CH) • Anima ROOS (BE) • Amber ROUCOURT (BE) • Lucie SANGOY (FR) • Even-Chen SIMCHA (IL) • In Ho SONG (KR) • Annouk THYS (BE) • Melle VAN LYSEBETH (BE) • Fabienne WITHOFS (BE)
Photo front : SIMCHA Even Chen (IL) Folding in Motion 3 (a)_ 24x46x26 cm_ Paper porcelain