FAMILY DAY – Family Art Day around the clay – Sunday 29 May
Sunday 29 May 2022 from 10 am to 5 pm
Andenne Cultural Centre, rue de la papeterie, 2A – 5300 Andenne
Program of the day :
- 10am: Opening of the doors
- From 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm: free workshop to knead clay and make small figurines, objects, prints, etc.
- 10.30am and 2pm: “Terre Ô” show for children aged 2.5 and over
- 11.15 am and 3 pm: Clay workshop “Hands in the clay” from 15 months to 4 years (45 min), led by the Théâtre de la Guimbarde
- 3.30 pm: Demonstration with a potter’s wheel
- 5pm: end of the show
“Terre Ô” by the Nyash Company – Contemporary dance performance in contact with clay
A dancer, earth, water… A space opens on a workshop, a place of dreams. The dancer accepts the game that the earth offers her and reinvents her own rules, inviting the spectator to find and cross the landscapes invented in the moment.
“Les mains dans l’argile” – Workshop Exploration of the earth led by the théâtre de la Guimbarde
The toddler explores the world around him mainly through the hand. Grabbing, manipulating, kneading, triturating the clay, playing with traces, making a ball and then starting again…. A free handling session to grasp, knead, hug, smooth and caress the clay. Or when the pleasure of leaving one’s mark is coupled with the joy of getting dirty.
For the workshop: Bring soft clothes that can get dirty
Location: Andenne Cultural Centre
Public: Workshop from 15 months. Performance from 2.5 years old
Price: “Hands in clay” workshop: 2 euros
Free workshop: free.
Show: 5 euros
Show and workshop can be booked on 085/84.36.40 or on our website www.centreculturelandenne.be